Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TriiP tO miNeSoTa!!

I just got back from an amazing trip to Minneapolis Minesota, and I had so much fun. I attended a leadership conference where I went to different workshops with different topics, and covered different subjects. It was amazing! There were kids there from all over the United States that I got to meet. I met some kids from Virginia and even New Mexico. Once when I was at this particular workshop this lady asked if there was anyone in our group from Texas. And ofcourse I raised my hand and told her that I was. She got sooo excited, and I didnt know why at first. Then she says can you say something for us. And I was still clueless as of what she was trying to hint at. And then she said cause I love the Texan accent. I thought that was halarious. All I did was introduced my self to the group and she went crazy. It was so funny. I was with some girls who were from Texas to and they were laughing. But it was a good time, and an time that I will never forget!!

No comments: