Sunday, September 21, 2008

America cant control everything.

A hurricane just came through Houston, Tx where I stay and before this time I had never been in a hurricane. Things were really scary. I was talking with my mom about it, and we both agreed that it would have been better if the hurricane came in the day time. But it was in the middle of the night. I could barely sleep. Once the lights went off at 4:00 in the morning things just went down hill. We had no power for a couple of dayz. My familly and I had to evaucate to a relatives house because the conditions with no power were starting to become un barelable. I wish the experience on no one. It was a tripp cause I always thought that America was in control . And when I experienced this it was mind blowing. I was so used to the government doin everything and then president and just all that but then when the catasrophe hit us there was nuthing that we could do. We were all helpless.

No comments: